Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Okay, Maybe I Was Trying For This One ...

Okay, it would have been intolerable to have come out as any heroine other than dear Lizzy.

I'm certain that I was anticipating the answers most likely to point to "fine eyes" and a "lively mind."

So what?

I am like Elizabeth Bennet.

Elizabeth Bennet


You are Elizabeth Bennet from Pride and
Prejudice
! Yay, you! Perhaps the
brightest and best character in all of English
literature, you are intelligent, lively,
lovely-- in short, you are the best of company.
Your only foibles are that you stick with your
first impressions... and your family is quite
intolerable.

Which Jane Austen Character Are You?
brought to you by
Quizilla

2 comments:

Flicka Spumoni said...

I don't know how to post results, but I got Lizzy, too. Crack up! Only twelve percent got that result. Looks like we have a few things in common.

Justine said...

Excellent! Welcome to the Land O' Lizzy -- where our eyes are fine, our minds are lively, and our husbands are captivated by both!

Lizzy: Now, be sincere; did you admire me for my impertinence?
Darcy: For the liveliness of you mind, I did.